Survive the forefront in the world of consequences:
- Discover a wealth of unique and story-filled islands across various biomes and themed areas – battle ghost ships in the haunted seas. Keep the giant arachnids away from the Spider Islands. Regions are full of toxic gases, icebergs, cannibals, and more await.
- Take on enemy ships, fortifications, and sea monsters in vicious combat, using your best tactics to outwit and outwit the enemy. The weather and environmental conditions affect their battles: tidal waves, lightning strikes, volcanic bombardments, and snowstorms are just a few of the modifiers that affect their strategy.
- Abandon Ship focuses on “Age of Sail” ships in a fantastic setting, framed in an artistic style inspired by classic naval oil paintings.
The destruction of the ship is not the end:
- Life in this world can be brutal. Death is permanent. But the journey does not stop if your ship is destroyed. You are the captain and as long as the captain is alive there is always hope.
- By escaping a lifeboat, or even getting trapped, alone in the water, there is a chance to survive and reach the top.
- The fight is tactical and wild. Every battle is tough, always on the verge of defeat. Your only chance to overcome obstacles is to use all the benefits it can bring.
- Dozens of weapons and various upgrades are available to use on the different ship classes you can purchase. Customize the appearance of your ships by capturing intact enemy ships. Its loyal crew gains experience and traits to help give an advantage over the enemy.
Reap what you sow:
- Explore a fantasy world that reacts to your actions. Participate in piracy and become a hunted captain. Undertake missions that can dramatically change the environment or the world. Make decisions that create returning allies or enemies to help or seek revenge.
- Play various stories, including the story of the main Cthulhu-style cult overthrow campaign, a Freeplay mode to rebuild your ancestors’ legacies, and shorter tales, such as the combat campaign focused on your sister’s rescue or the cult sword, where you play with one of the father’s children, climbing the ladder until you get the ultimate weapon: the Kraken.
File Information :
- Name : Abandon Ship
- File Type : Dmg File
- Languages : English
System Requirements :
- Intel, 64-bit processor.
- Mac OSX 10.6 or higher.
Abandon Ship Crack Mac Free Download:
Abandon Ship For Mac Free is Full Mac OS Offline Package for Mac User you can download it By Clicking Below Download Link.