Download ACDSee Photo Studio Pro for Mac free setup for Mac OS. it is Offline dmg File with direct download link with the standalone compressed file.
ACDSee Photo Studio Pro for Mac Overview :
ACDSee Photo Studio Pro for Mac is just a of use application that may enable you to see, handle, edit and share your pictures on various social networking sites. The program of ACDSee picture Studio for Mac is extremely well-organized plus neat and navigation associated with pictures becomes simple and simpler. Program has numerous panels that may permit you to see the folder framework, preview photos and enables you to see chosen photos and metadata. The program can be consists of buttons, selection pubs and different tabs that may enable you to access most of the available alternatives quickly. The tabs included tend to be handle, see, Edit and 365. Within the control area it is possible to see and modify the photos and you will in addition label all of them for prioritizing the data. From Edit area you’ll do the image modifications like blemish and red-eye elimination and shade changes. In general ACDSee Photo Studio Pro for Mac is just a useful application that could be employed for watching, modifying, handling and revealing your pictures. ACDSee Photo Studio Pro Key Features:
- Handy application for watching, handling, modifying and revealing your pictures
- Got a rather well-organized and clean interface
- Navigation of pictures is simple and simple
- The program consists of numerous various panels, menus, buttons and selection pubs
- Can import picture files exterior drives
- Can perform image modifications like blemish and red-eye removal
File Information :
Try the technical particulars of ACDSee Photo Studio Pro for Mac sooner than downloading it.
- Name: ACDSee.Photo.Studio
- Publisher: ACDSee
- File Type: Dmg File
- Languages: English
System Requirements of ACDSee Photo Studio Pro for Mac :
Sooner than you download ACDSee Photo Studio Pro for Mac, assure that your system meets the given requirements.
- Operating Systems: macOS 10.12 or higher
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB free HDD for this
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB Memory
- Processor/CPU: Intel Dual Core processor or later.