Caves of Qud is an imaginary science epic filled with fields of retrofuturism, deep modelling and sensitive plants. Live in an exotic world and go beyond the layers of millennial civilizations. Decide: a dying world or on the brink of rebirth?
Who are you?
- Play the role of a mutant native in the saline sand dunes and forests of Jerusalem, or play the poisonous arboretum of the Holy City of Ecumekiye, a pure branch of the few surviving eco-domes; Ibula’s Ice-Covered Arcology; Mortars of the Yawning Moon.
- You will enter the village-oasis of Joppa at the farthest edge of Mogra in the Great Salt Desert. Farmers who surround you with moisture are prone to Viridian water gardens. There are rock salt and salt marsh huts. On the horizon, chrome towers are sinking in the forests of Jerusalem and arches rusted to the ground. Moreover, the legendary Spindle rises above the collision point and breaks through the sky surrounded by clouds.
- You take a rifle, a vibroblade, a rag scroll, a poisoned needle, or a hypnotized goat. You walk up to the Watervine farmer – he raises his straw hat and says: “Alive and inner friend.”
What can you do?
Anything and everything. Caves of Qud is a deeply simulated, biologically diverse, richly cultured world.
- Dig everything – don’t you like the wall blocking you? Dig it with a pickaxe or eat it with a corrosive gas mutation, or melt it like lava. Yes, every wall has a melting point.
- Explore History – From legendary lore items to in-game history books written by plant historians, there is history around every corner.
- Collect your character from over 70 mutations and flaws and 24 castes and sets – wings, two heads, feathers, four arms, burning hands, or arm yourself with the power of cloning – all the variety of characters you can wish for.
- Die – The Caverns of Fury are cruel and deadly. Don’t worry, you can always pick a new character.
- Strive for allegiance to over 60 groups – monkeys, crabs, robots and highly entropic creatures to name just a few.
- Follow the plan of Baratrum the Old, a conscientious cave bear who leads a team of mechanics seeking to bring
- Kudu back to technological glory.
- Explore procedurally created regions with familiar locations; Each world has a map size of about 1 million.
- Smash the limbs of the monsters – every monster and NPC is fully simulated just like the player. This means they have levels, skills, equipment, factions and body parts. So, for example, if you have a mutation that allows you to psychologically dominate a spider, you can travel the world like a spider, spread webs and eat something.
File Information :
- Name : Caves of Qud
- File Type : Dmg File
- Languages : English
System Requirements :
- Intel, 64-bit processor.
- Mac OSX 10.6 or higher.
Caves of Qud Crack Mac Free Download:
Caves of Qud For Mac Free is Full Mac OS Offline Package for Mac User you can download it By Clicking Below Download Link.