Feeder Mac free setup for Mac OS. it is Offline dmg File with Direct Download Link with standalone Compressed file.
Feeder 2019 Mac Overview:
Feeder is a full featured utility for creating, enhancing and publishing RSS and iTunes podcast feeds. Features include quick and easy feed editing with auto complete emplates, HTML tags, Markdown, an HTML preview and more. For podcasters there’s drag and drop episode creation, automated tagging of audio and video records data with art work, and an iTunes Retailer preview. Feeder can publish feed, images, and media files with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV or Amazon S3, post to a blog when publishing and announce new content on Twitter and Facebook once everything is online.
- In Feeder, iTunes Podcasting now renamed Apple Podcasts
- Edit the Episode Note along with the RSS Description
- Or episode Summary using the switcher above the text view at the bottom of the window;
- use the HTML button to insert allowable HTML in this field
- The preview now shows the Episode Title instead of the RSS Title, if present
- The preview now shows the Episode Note, if present
- Or the episode Summary, if present, before falling back to the RSS Description
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.11 or later.