Maia Firestorm is a hostile alien, poisonous to humans, but living a new life. Your goal is to colonize the venom of Eden, to escape its danger and to create the first human court of stars. Developed by independent lawyer Simon Roth, Maia is a circular simulation game about the salvation and prosperity of another world.
- Search and learn from the planet to survive: Maia is a hard science fiction game based on real or extrapolated technology. Some of the settler’s tools were brought with them, but others must be made from what they can find. Once your base is up and running, settlers can start studying the native environment by looking for new ways to use Maia flora and fauna to their advantage.
- Advanced Colonists AI: in Maia, you do not have direct control over your settlers, they operate on their own initiative, meeting their wants and needs. You will have to take care of their body and mind if you want one of them to survive. They are deeply simulated from their mental states, metabolisms, illnesses, to the perspiration that evaporates from their skin. They can learn new skills, bond and relate, suggest basic changes, and even write poetry and music.
- First person mode: discover Maia through the eyes of your pet’s AI. Take direct control of robots, doors and cameras and explore your base in the first person, interacting directly with it while performing your robotic tasks. Be part of the world you have built. You Can Download Neoverse 2021 Mac Crack FREE
- Build your base: dig into the mineral-rich crust of Maia to build and manage a complex base that meets the needs of your colonist. They will need a place to sleep, a place to build and a regular supply of food, water and energy.
- Dangerous atmosphere: Maia’s atmosphere is toxic to humans, so to stay safe, you will have to carefully manage the atmosphere around your base with airlocks, atmosphere generators, radiators and good air vents placed. Airflow and conduction, convection and heat radiation are simulated realistically, imitating the deadly challenge of surviving in a foreign world.
- A world enormously generated by the procedure: twelve light-years from Earth, the planet Maia surrounds Tau Ceti. Its atmosphere is toxic, its surface is ravaged by solar flares, thunderstorms and meteor explosions and its unstable crust are constantly displaced by catastrophic earthquakes. However, it is theoretically habitable. Explore Maia through a series of large, procedurally generated and fully simulated mission areas, each several kilometres long.
- Custom engine: Maia runs on a custom game engine written exclusively for the game. This allows the game to use very little processing power to run its in-depth simulation on the many cores of modern processors.
- Immersive soundtrack: Maia’s ambient soundtrack was recorded from real antique synthesizers on tape, giving her a sense of rich and authentic science fiction.
- An army of robots: colonizing an extraterrestrial world is not something that humanity can do alone, instead, they have created robotic assistants to do the work they do not want. The I.M.P. robot digs into Maia’s crust and collects useful minerals, the utility repair robot takes care of everything humans can’t take care of.
- Take up the challenge: with a full-fledged narrative campaign, autonomous missions and several personalized sandbox modes, Maia has many ways to test your management skills and your creativity.
- Super genetically modified chickens: to survive, your settlers will have to create and manage new food sources. Build hydroponics, raise livestock and possibly capture and domesticate extraterrestrial fauna. Unfortunately, most have a terrible taste.
File Information :
- Name : Maia Firestorm
- File Type : Dmg File
- Languages : English
System Requirements :
- Intel, 64-bit processor.
- Mac OSX 10.6 or higher.
Maia Firestorm Crack Mac Free Download:
Maia Firestorm For Mac Free is Full Mac OS Offline Package for Mac User you can download it By Clicking Below Download Link.