Create your own original games, import custom resources, automate scripting games, configure complete RPG dungeons, manipulate physics, create hinges and joints, and of course flip the table when you lose the game. an easy-to-use system built into Steam Workshop. You can do whatever you want in Tabletop Simulator. The possibilities are limitless!
- Tabletop Simulator has it all. The base game includes 15 classics like chess, poker, puzzles, dominoes, and Mahjong. Plus, there are thousands of community-created content in the Workshop. If you’re a board game type, we’ve included an RPG kit that has tile and furniture sets, as well as animated figures that you can set up and fight with your friends, with even more options in the Chest. There’s even an option for Game Masters so they can control the table!
- If you like creativity and prototyping, you can easily create your own games by importing images into custom boards and tables, creating custom decks, importing 3D models, creating scripts, and much more. You can choose to upload your creations to the Steam Workshop or share them privately with your friends.
Fun for all ages:
- Everyone can play Tabletop Simulator! Play a classic board game with Grandma, spend a poker night with the boys, or start your epic RPG adventure with your team. Play almost any board game you can think of! Being a multiplayer-focused game, up to 10 players can play at any time.
- Our downloadable content (DLC) is different from other games, as we partner with developers and publishers to bring their games to Tabletop Simulator. Each DLC is custom built with high-quality assets and special themes to match your games. And best of all, only the host needs to have the DLC so everyone at the table can play.
Tabletop Simulator Key Features:
- Play as you do in real life; lift, rotate, shake and throw any object.
- Take games to the next level with Lua scripting support.
- Up to 10 people can play together at the same table.
- Multiplayer physics with objects that collide and interact exactly as you’d expect.
- Perfect for RPGs: Build your own RPG dungeons with our modular tile game, RPG Kit, Multiple States, and Tablet (useful for character sheets).
- Create your own modifications easily with full Steam Workshop support and 3D model import.
- Online sandbox with unlimited games to play however you want.
- Team system with voice and text chat.
- Store and load individual items and complete games.
- Hotseat allows you to play locally on the same computer as your friends.
- Browse the Internet, listen to music and watch videos in multiplayer in-game on a tablet.
- 360 ° panoramic backgrounds that change lighting and atmosphere.
- Excellent administration tools to enable or disable player permissions and eliminate pain in public games.
- Games included: Backgammon, Cards, Chess, Checkers, Chinese Checkers, Custom Board, Dice, Dominoes, Go,
- Puzzles, Mahjong, Pachisi, Piecepack, Poker, Reversi, Role Kit, Sandbox, Solitaire and Tablet.
File Information :
- Name : Tabletop Simulator
- File Type : Dmg File
- Languages : English
System Requirements :
- Intel, 64-bit processor.
- Mac OSX 10.6 or higher.
Tabletop Simulator Crack Mac Free Download:
Tabletop Simulator For Mac Free is Full Mac OS Offline Package for Mac User you can download it By Clicking Below Download Link.